COSTNET COVID-19 Conference
The coronavirus outbreak originating in mainland China leapt over to Europe and quickly evolved to a global pandemic in March 2020. In this context, network analysis plays a vital role and can lead to promising and new insights. Therefore, we organize on behalf of the European Cooperation for Statistics of Network Data Science (COSTNET) an online Conference dedicated to network analysis of COVID-19. The online conference is planned by the Department of Statistics at LMU Munich and will take place on July 10, 2020, via Zoom.
To register for the event, please write an informal mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: July 10, 2020
- Type of Conference: Virtual Conference
- Location: Zoom (Links will be given to confirmed participants )
- Topic: How can statistical network analysis and statistics in general aid in understanding COVID-19?
- Academic Exchange: Virtual Poster Session for short 10 minute talks
- Registration*: Please send an informal mail to email@example.com
- Call for Short Contributed Sessions: Please attach an abstract to your registration mail (deadline is July 1st)
*COST requires attendance logs to prove participation. Therefore, we need to know, together with your registration, that you are ok with using zoom as conference platform, your real name being displayed and/or use of your camera (optional) during the meeting. If the meeting is recorded, you will be informed about it and also what the recording will be used for. If you have issues with any of this, please do not register. Participants in this virtual conference are not eligible.